Web development and marketing experience come together with a bang in our online campaigns and micro-site development. A well-executed campaign site is the best way to get your specific campaign message to your audience and directly measure the success of your efforts.
With a well-strategized campaign, you can effectively apply many online marketing tools in tandem: CPC, social media marketing, blogs, etc. Combine these with a dedicated micro of competition/campaign site. It's a beautiful thing – with exponential gains and measurable results.
Our marketing expertise and web development strengths make campaign micro-sites some of our favourite projects.
Online Campaigning Services
• Campaign concept creation – What’s it about?
• Integrated marketing strategy – Tying all your efforts together
• Micro-site design & development – The meat and potatoes
• Campaign execution and promotion – Making it happen
• Performance measurement – Was it successful? Why?
Online Business Strategy
“All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.” - Sun Tzu, 400 BC
A website can do anything you want, as long as you know what that anything is. VentureWeb strongly believes in putting the horse in front of the cart, ensuring a strategic business case and plan is in place before jumping into any website or campaign. Not resting for a minute, VentureWeb reviews the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns, adjusting and refining accordingly.
A website is a business tool that can be used in a number of ways to generate and support real business results. A site can support customers, qualify prospects, enable transactions and/or help build a company's brand and market position. A website, however, does not in itself generate new prospects or protect a company's existing customer base. Attracting new prospects, customers and other key individuals requires a marketing strategy. The site content and technologies are then used to convert those prospects and customers into real business results.
Getting To Know You
VentureWeb develops actions to help build the best possible online strategy for your business:
- Business interview
- Marketing interview
- Technical interview
- Functional review
From this we clearly identify the deliver:
- Clear site vision and mission to work toward
- Refined site design and navigation
- Refined or added site copy
- New site functional requirements
- New site marketing strategies
- A website that converts traffic into business benefit
Site Audit & Analysis
Unlike similar services offered by some other companies, VentureWeb’s website audit is not automated or performed by machines. Your site will be carefully examined and you’ll receive a customized report of the results. Your report will contain clear, actionable advice about how your online presence can be improved, both immediately and in the long term.
Strategic Analysis for Your Online Business
VentureWeb's audit service was created to give businesses and organizations the in-depth insight and information to guide a successful web strategy, without the expense of a full-scale redesign. If your organization already has an in-house web team -or if your site is a do-it-yourself effort - the information from an audit will offer concrete recommendations to give your business the competitive edge.
Covering where a website excels and falls short, a completed audit report will offer detailed analysis of your site’s performance based on some key success factors:
- Marketing and Branding: How well does your site rank in search engines like Google? Does your online presence create a lasting, positive brand impression on visitors? Is your organization’s mission stated in a confident and memorable way that will resonate with your chosen audience?
- Usability: How user-friendly is your website? Will visitors find what they’re looking for easily, or give up and turn to your competitors?
- Content: Targeted content is a key component of successful online marketing. Does your site’s content speak to the needs of your customers or constituents? Is the text compelling and readable? Is multimedia content offered in a way that will reach the most viewers with the biggest impact?
- Perfomance: Is your website converting visitors into participants in your business? Is conversion easy to find, and is it being tracked and measured effectively? What are the costs, and what is the best and most affordable method of converting business?
- Credibility: User research and surveys reveal that a website’s credibility is crucial to retaining visitors and converting those visitors into customers. Does your site feature the proven credibility enhancers that can inspire confidence in your organization?
Do you know what your competition is doing and if their efforts are working? VentureWeb provides competitive reviews to ensure we understand not only the competitive set, but also where opportunities exist and how to convert them to maximum effect.
Identify and analyze your online competition then devise strategies and tactics to out-manoeuvre them. Learn from their successes and failures and put into place a cost-effective strategy that will assure success. Understanding your industry online will ensure that your plans provide your business with the competitive edge.
Stay Ahead of the Field
VentureWeb engages in competitor analysis to provide our clients with up-to-date information on emerging trends, technologies and their applications. We also look to provide common-sense strategic reviews to help you distinguish between sound business sense and the many largely unproven fads.
Our analysis works hard to:
- Identify the market leaders
- Track your market share
- Measure impact of campaigns
- Identify online partners
- Analyse competitor tactics
- Monitor competitor activities